Performance Sails That Last!
Our Tri-Radial line of mainsails are carefully designed and crafted for the serious racer looking for top quality and value.
- High performance low stretch and low shrink D4, Carbon, or Arqmid fabrics in varying weights to provide maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Sail numbers, draft stripes, tapered battens (full top if applicable), tell tales & leech line Shelf or loose foot, one row reef points, cunningham, flattener, and custom bag.
- All stainless steel press-in and webbed on corner rings (Titanium in Carbon Sails).
- Maximum allowable girth.
- Computer designed and cut for the ultimate in strength, light weight, and shape holding ability.
- Internal velcro flap on full batten pockets reduces catching on backstay.
- Built in “Fanned Seam” patching for the lightest, smoothest, and strongest corners.
“…for the serious racer looking for top quality and value.”
Racing is where our products are tested and proven; and proven they are!
Whether you race One Design, PHRF, or IMS; around the buoys or offshore, our sails represent proven performance, and quality at great prices!
We use a wide variety of Carbon, Kevlar, Pentex, and Cuben Fiber to produce sails matched to your needs.
Each race sail we build is carefully optimized to whatever rule your race under. Sails include tapered battens, quick adjust leech lines, sail numbers, tell tales, insignias, bags, and our exclusive Fanned Seam corner patching for the lightest and strongest corners.
Each one is computer designed and cut to insure a perfect transformation from our concept to your finished product.