Our CUSTOM OFFSHORE line of mainsails are
designed and crafted for the serious open ocean sailor looking superior
quality and durability.
- Cross Cut sails in tightly woven dacron fabrics for long life
and ease of handling.
- Tri-Radial Sails in Spectra and Cruising laminates for lighter
weight with superior shape holding and strength.
- Seams sewn with 4 step zig zag stitching.
- Leech wedge reinforcements on each seam.
- All stainless steel corner hardware with webbing load tapes.
- Standard items include one row of reef points, cunningham, bag,
leech line, tell tales, battens, insignia, and numbers.
- Full length top batten or optional Full battens.
- Available with standard or loose foot.
- Heavy double tapes on luff, leech, and foot.
- Luff wedge reinforcements for each sail slide.
- Up and over leech lines as needed.
- Shroud chafe protection on batten pockets.
- Leather and webbing chafe protection at slides and corners as
- "Dog Bone" stainless steel rings webbed through luff reefs.
Sails built to get you there and back!