Maximum VMG Cruising Spinnakers
In either our "Offshore" tri-radial, or "Weekender" panel configuration.
- Designed with shorter foot and wider mid-girth to provide maximum
projected area and stability for fast, comfortable downwind sailing.
They can be sailed efficiently 10
to 15 degrees lower than conventional cruising spinnakers.
- Asymmetric in both profile and cross-sectional shape for a sail
that flies easily.
- Easy to use ... no spinnaker pole or topping lift. All you need
are a couple of sheets, a spare halyard, and the desire for some
fun downwind sailing.
- Sails like a genoa with both sheets on the clew. Gybing is as
easy as heading the boat downwind, easing the sheet, and trimming
in on the other side.
- Add a spinnaker sleeve and it can be set, flown, and doused
easily and safely with just 2 people on board.
- Great for personalizing with your own custom logo or design.
- Perfect for Corporate Advertising.
sailing made FAST and FUN!